Low Cost Solar Array Project cell and module formation research area. Process research of non-CZ silicon material. Final report, November 26, 1980-September 30, 1983 [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 307 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary objective of the work reported was to investigate high-risk, high-payoff research areas associated with the Westinghouse process for producing photovoltaic modules using non-Czochralski sheet material. These tasks were addressed: technical feasibility study of forming front and back junctions using liquid dopant techniques, liquid diffusion mask feasibility study, application studies of antireflective material using a meniscus coater, ion implantation compatibility/feasibility study, and cost analysis. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "doe/jpl/955909-83/11", " waesd-tr-83-1007", "DE84004366", and Campbell, R.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797487