Structural analysis of second-generation heliostats [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 97 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- As part of the overall evaluation of the four second-generation heliostats, a finite element analysis was performed to evaluate structure performance of the mirror modules subjected to gravity, operational wind loads and survival wind loads. All designs evaluated were found to be structurally adequate.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797537