Solar collector panels (process-method). Rainwater collection and storage [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A process for producing panels for solar heating of potable water is described. The panels have PVC tubing flat-coiled into square or rectangular shapes. Also described is a cistern for collecting and storing rainwater. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/r4/10091-t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mowery (James W.), Oldsmar, FL (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797541