Sensitivity analysis of the add-on price estimate for the edge-defined film-fed growth process [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 38 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The edge-defined film-fed growth (EFG) process is a silicon-sheet technology option that is being developed for the Low-Cost Solar Array (LSA) Project. A sensitivity analysis is presented of the process add-on price in terms of cost parameters such as equipment, space, direct labor, materials and utilities, and the production parameters such as growth rate, process yield and duty cycle, using a computer program developed specifically to do the sensitivity analysis with IPEG.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mokashi, A.R.; Kachare, A.H.
Jet Propulsion Lab., Pasadena, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797571