Semicrystalline casting process development and verification. Quarterly progress report No. 1, June 19, 1980-September 19, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 50 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress reported includes organization of the program plan, and design, construction and experimentation with a prototype crystallization system. Also, the design of a second prototype system is reported as well as experimentation with multi-blade slurry sawing technology. The program will characterize the silicon produced and study the cost potential in order to demonstrate its commercial and technological readiness. The technical and economic performance of the crystallization process will be measured. Quality control by sampling the semicrystalline silicon is planned. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/et/23197-t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Semix, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797708