Infrared NDT methods applied to solar cell and panel characterization [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Infrared nondestructive testing (NDT) methods are described that have a good potential for providing valuable data concerning solar cell or panel characteristics without requiring contact with the photovoltaic device. Preliminary tests with cells and panels were conducted and the infrared NDT results are presented and discussed. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Green, D. R.; Olsen, L. C.
Hanford Engineering Development Lab., Richland, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797871