Design tools for passive solar applications [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Examples of passive solar design tools are given, categorized as either evaluation tools or guidance tools. A trend toward microcomputer-based tools is noted; however, these are usually developed for use by engineers rather than architects. The need for more instructive tools targeted specifically to designers is emphasized.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:seri/tp-250-2933
E 1.99: conf-860655-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Solar Energy Society annual meeting and 11. national passive solar conference, Boulder, CO, USA, 8 Jun 1986.
Balcomb, J D.
Solar Energy Research Inst., Golden, CO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797897