Proceedings of the solar irrigation workshop [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 61 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The ERDA Solar Irrigation Workshop was structured to be a major vehicle for information dissemination and technology transfer. It covered a wide range of subject matter related to crop irrigation including current hardware, economics, experiments, and international requirements. Speakers represented manufacturers, ranchers, governmental entities, universities and research firms. The proceedings consist of one page abstracts for each presentation, a brief biographical sketch of each speaker and sources for further information on each subject.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1977., "sand--77-0992", " conf-770723--(absts.)", Solar data users workshop, Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) 7-8 Jul 1977., Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States), The State of New Mexico (United States), US Dept. of Agriculture (United States), and New Mexico State Univ. (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14797995