Passive solar applications [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Passive solar applications in buildings are described. The major emphasis of the research has been on devising mathematical models to characterize heat flow within buildings, on the validation of these models by comparison with test results, and on the subsequent use of the models to investigate the influence of both various design parameters and the weather on system performance. Results from both test modules and monitored buildings are discussed. Simulation analysis, the development of simplified methods, and systems analysis are outlined. Passive solar potential in China is discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on solar and wind energy applications (ICSWEA), Beijing, China, 3 Aug 1985.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798037