Passive vapor transport solar heating systems [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In the systems under consideration, refrigerant is evaporated in a solar collector and condensed in thermal storage for space or water heating located within the building at a level below that of the collector. Condensed liquid is lifted to an accumulator above the collector by the vapor pressure generated in the collector. Tests of two systems are described, and it is concluded that one of these systems offers distinct advantages.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "la-ur-85-2703", " conf-851030-1", "DE85015736", SOLAR '85, Raleigh, NC, USA, 15 Oct 1985., and Neeper, D.A.; Hedstrom, J.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798045