Prototype solar heating and combined heating and cooling systems (quarterly report) [electronic resource].
- Cincinnati, Ohio : General Electric Company, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 117 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The General Electric Company is developing eight prototype solar heating and combined heating and cooling systems. This effort includes development, manufacture, test, installation, maintenance, problem resolution, and performance evaluation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/nasa/cr-150686
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798062