Heat exchanger-ingot casting/slicing process. Silicon sheet growth development for the Large Area Silicon Sheet Task of the Low Cost Silicon Solar Array Project. Second quarterly progress report, January 1, 1976--March 31, 1976 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The object of this program is to demonstrate that large single-crystal ingots can be economically cast by the Heat Exchanger Method (HEM) and economically sliced into thin sheets with a multi-wafer slicer. An experimental program is described which is designed to demonstrate the potential and isolate the limiting parameters for crystal casting and slicing with the Heat Exchanger Method (HEM) and the multi-wafer slicer. (WDM)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/06/1976., "erda/jpl/954373-76/1", Schmid, F., and Crystal Systems, Inc., Salem, Mass. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798115