Validation of passive-solar analysis/design tools using Class A performance-evaluation data [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A major objective of the Class A Performance Evaluation Program is to collect, analyze, and archive detailed test data for the rigorous validation of analysis/design tools used for passive solar research and design. Elements of the plan for Class A validation are described. A proposed validation methodology, including a quantitative definition of validation, minimum data requirements, and a standard reporting format, is outlined. The preliminary testing of this methodology using hourly data from two Class A test facilities is presented. Finally, the collection, analysis, and documentation of preliminary data sets is discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-82-1732
E 1.99: conf-820819-6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
7. national passive solar conference, Knoxville, TN, USA, 29 Aug 1982.
Wray, W.O.; Hunn, B.D.; Turk, W.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798294