SLR methods for attached sunspaces [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Solar load ratio (SLR) methods applied to sunspaces are reviewed. Procedures are described both for the 28 sunspace basic design types and for the design variations that can be accommodated within the SLR method. Emphasis is placed on aspects of design, operation, and analysis that relate to the production of both plants and heat. Issues discussed include geometry, shading of mass, temperature limits, and energy loss caused by the exfiltration of water vapor.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. energy conserving greenhouse conference, Hyannis, MA, USA, 19 Nov 1982.
Jones, R.W.; McFarland, R.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798310