Installation package for a Sunspot Cascade Solar Water Heating System [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 52 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Elcam, Incorporated of Santa Barbara, California, has developed two solar water heating systems. The systems have been installed at Tempe, Arizona and San Diego, California. The systems consist of the following: collector, collector-tank water loop, solar tank, conventional tank and controls. General guidelines are provided which may be utilized in development of detailed instalation plans and specifications. In addition, it provides instruction on operation, maintenance and installation of solar hot water systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Elcam, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798528