Experimental and analytical systems studies of a combined thermal-photovoltaic residential solar system. Technical status report No. 3 [electronic resource].
- Tempe, Ariz. : Arizona State University, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Arizona State University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Technical progress reported included testing of the corrosion resistance of a turbine flow meter and parametric studies using computerized simulation of a combined thermal-photovoltaic concentrating collector, thermal storage tank, absorption air conditioner with auxiliary heater, and a load. Also, work on a test facility, including data processing equipment and a cooling load simulator, is reported. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/cs/30203-t5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14798708