Solar heating system design package for a single-family residence at William O'Brien State Park, Minnesota [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 175 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Honeywell, Inc. has undertaken the design, fabrication, installation, and monitoring of a prototype solar heating and hot water system for the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources' single-family dwelling located at O'Brien State Park, 30 miles east of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Documentation submitted by Honeywell for government review of plans, specifications, cost trade studies and verification status in order to provide the contractor with approval to commit the system to fabrication are included.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Honeywell, Inc., Minneapolis, MN (USA). Energy Resources Center
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14799241