Solar heating and cooling of mobile homes, Phase II. Final report [electronic resource].
- Cincinnati, Ohio : General Electric Company, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 134 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The specific objectives of the Phase II program were: (1) through system testing, confirm the feasibility of a solar heated and cooled mobile home; (2) update system performance analysis and provide solar heating and cooling computer model verification; (3) evaluate the performance of both an absorption and a Rankine air conditioning system; (4) perform a consumer demand analysis through field survey to ascertain the acceptance of solar energy into the mobile home market; and (5) while at field locations to conduct the consumer demand analysis, gather test data from various U.S. climatic zones. Results are presented and discussed. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1976., "coo/2705-1", and Jacobsen, A.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14799343