Report on the symposium and workshop on the 5 MWt solar thermal test facility [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 312 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Design concepts and applications for the 5 MWt Solar Thermal Test Facility at Albuquerque are discussed in 43 papers. Session topics include central receivers, solar collectors, solar energy storage, high temperature materials and chemistry. A program overview and individual contractor reports for the test facility project are included, along with reports on conference workshop sessions and users group recommendations. A list of conference attendees is appended. Separate abstracts are prepared for 39 papers.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "alo/3701-76/1", " conf-760554-", Workshop on the 5 MW solar tower program, Houston, TX, USA, 17 May 1976., Not Available., Houston Univ., Tex. (USA), and Texas Tech Univ., Lubbock (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14799421