Evaluation of the solar building, Albuquerque, NM. Annual progress report, March 31, 1976--April 30, 1977 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 196 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Data validation procedures and correlations are detailed as well as system performance results. The latter includes solar collection, heat pump performance, tank temperature stratification, building infiltration and system heating output/building energy requirements. The procedure to computer model the Solar Building and correlate the model with field collected data is described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park (USA). Dept. of Architectural Engineering
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14799731