UPDATING THE NRC STANDARD REVIEW PLAN - CHAPTER 8 - ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Standard Review Plan (SRP) (Reference 2), provides guidance to the regulatory staff of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) on performing their safety reviews of applications to construct or operate nuclear power plants, and applications to approve standard designs and sites for nuclear power plants. Chapter 8 of the SRP provides guidance related to the review of station electrical distribution systems described by the applicant in its Design Control Document (DCD) or Safety Analysis Report (SAR). As part of the 2006-2007 SAR update, all sections in this Chapter (8.1, 8.2, 8.3.1, 8.3.2, Appendix 8A, and Appendix 8B) were revised to incorporate new analyses, design approaches, and the lessons learned from the review of the AP 1000 design certification and to assure consistency with the draft Regulatory Guide DG-1145, ''Combined License Applications for Nuclear Power Plants (LWR Edition)''.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/24/2007., "bnl--79160-2007-cp", "720-15-171-107", ANS 2007 ANNUAL MEETING; BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS; 20070624 through 20070628., and SULLIVAN,K.
- Funding Information:
- DE-AC02-98CH10886 and 10731
View MARC record | catkey: 14800154