A New Computational Tool for Simulation of 3-D Flow and Heat Transfer in Boiling Water Reactors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Phase I work has developed a novel hybrid Lattice Boltzmann Model for the simulation of nonideal fluid thermal dynamics and demonstrated that this model can be used to simulate fundamental two-phase flow processes including boiling initiation, bubble formation and coalescency, and flow-regime formation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/09/2002., and Chen, Hudong.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/27/2001 - 02/26/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14800328