Summary of failure analysis activities at Brookhaven National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Brookhaven National Laboratory has for many years conducted examinations related to the failures of nuclear materials and components. These examinations included the confirmation of root cause analyses, the determination of the causes of failure, identification of the species that accelerate corrosion, and comparison of the results of nondestructive examinations with those obtained by destructive examination. The results of those examinations, which had previously appeared in various formats (formal and informal reports, journal articles, etc.), have been collected together and summarized in the present report. The report is divided into sections according to the general subject matter (for example, corrosion, fatigue, etc.). Each section presents summaries of the information contained in specific reports and publications, all of which are fully identified as to title, authors, report number or journal reference, date of publication, and FIN number under which the work was performed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nureg/cr--6489
E 1.99: bnl-nureg--52508
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Franz, E.M.; Cowgill, M.G.; Czajkowski, C.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14800361