The primary circuit materials properties results analysis performed on archive material used in NPP V-1 and Kola NPP Units 1 and 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Technology, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 154 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Technology and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A very brief summary is provided of a primary circuit piping material properties analysis. The analysis was performed for the Bohunice V-1 reactor and the Kola-1 and -2 reactors. Assessment was performed on Bohunice V-1 archive materials and primary piping material cut from the Kola units after 100,000 hours of operation. Main research program tasks included analysis of mechanical properties, corrosion stability, and microstructural properties. Analysis results are not provided.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1997., "nureg/cp--0155", " conf-9510432--", "TI97004806", Seminar on leak before break in reactor piping and vessels, Lyon (France), 9-11 Oct 1995., and Kupca, L.; Beno, P.
View MARC record | catkey: 14800782