Nuclear Regulatory Commission issuances. Volume 47, Number 2 [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report includes the issuances received during the specified period from the Commission (CLI), the Atomic Safety and Licensing Boards (LBP), the Administrative Law Judges (ALJ), the Directors` Decisions (DD), and the Decisions on Petitions for Rulemaking (DPRM). They involve: 21st Century Technologies, Inc.; Hydro Resources, Inc.; Northeast Utilities; and Northern States Power Company.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nureg--0750-vol.47-no.2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14800889