Class 1E dc power subsystem design description [electronic resource] : 4 x 350 MW(t) Modular HTGR [High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor] Plant
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 86 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Class 1E DC Power System of the Electrical Group provides reliable and regulated 125 V dc electric power to the plant safety-related dc loads connected to the Four redundant and independent 125 V dc Class 1E buses to ensure plant safe shutdown or mitigate the effects of a design basis event. These four dc buses comprise the plant four Class 1E dc control and instrument channels (A, B, C and D).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/htgr--87-061
E 1.99: hfd--49208
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14800975