Oak Ridge research reactor. Quarterly report, January, February, and March 1981 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The ORR operated at an average power level of 27.9 MW for 88.9% of the time during January, February, and March of 1981. The reactor was shut down on seventeen occasions, seven of which were unscheduled. Reactor downtime needed for refueling, maintenance, and checks was normal, with the reactor remaining available for use 92.6% of the time. Maintenance activities, both mechanical and instrument, were essentially routine in nature with the exception of one Reactor Instrumentation and Controls Design Change Memo and one Mechanical Design Change Memo. Special tests or measurements completed during this quarter are reported in a summary entitled, ORR Reactivity and Flux Comparisons between a 280 g, 45 Weight Percent Enriched Texas Instrument Fuel Element and a 265 g Standard 93 Weight Percent Enriched Texas Instrument Fuel Element.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-7979
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hurt, III, S. S.; Lance, E. D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801438