GCFR shielding design and supporting experimental programs [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The shielding for the conceptual design of the gas-cooled fast breeder reactor (GCFR) is described, and the component exposure design criteria which determine the shield design are presented. The experimental programs for validating the GCFR shielding design methods and data (which have been in existence since 1976) are also discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ga-a-15922
E 1.99: conf-800648-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
GCFRP program technical review meeting, San Diego, CA, USA, 4 Jun 1980.
Hamilton, C.J.; Perkins, R.G.; Bartine, D.
General Atomic Co., San Diego, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801544