Practical considerations from construction of the FFTF pipe support system [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Late this year the FFTF is scheduled to initiate criticality and power operation, an event signifying complete resolution of construction problems and compliance with applicable requirements. One of the tasks accomplished to achieve this position was the conduct of cell completion walkthroughs, problem identification, and resolution. Heavily oriented toward the final verification of pipe supports, the cell completion process identified and resolved a series of problems not readily apparent during the detailed design phases of plant construction. It is the objective of this presentation to establish a degree of awareness of these types of problems and of the FFTF techniques employed in resolution. All of the problems depicted herein have been solved and the installations corrected.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. PEWG specialists - meeting, Richland, WA, USA, 23 Apr 1979.
Hanford Engineering Development Lab., Richland, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801676