Cycle 7 outage experience. [Fast Flux Test Facility (FFTF)] [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The scheduled 58-day refueling outage in preparation for the seventh operating cycle of the Fast Flux Test Facility (FFTF) was successfully completed three days ahead of schedule. The planning and execution of the outage was greatly aided by Project/2 automated scheduling capabilities. For example, the use of ''maintenance windows'' and resource loading capabilities was particularly effective. The value of the planning process was demonstrated by the smooth transition into the outage phase after an early shutdown and set the stage for our best outage to date.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hedl-sa-3386-fp
E 1.99: conf-860311-9
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nuclear power plant maintenance meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, 23 Mar 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801777