Plant systems/components modularization study. Final report. [PWR] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 266 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The final results are summarized of a Plant Systems/Components Modularization Study based on Stone and Webster's Pressurized Water Reactor Reference Design. The program has been modified to include evaluation of the most promising areas for modular consideration based on the level of the Sundesert Project engineering design completion and the feasibility of their incorporation into the plant construction effort.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1977., "coo/4039-1", Not Available., and Stone and Webster Engineering Corp., Boston, Mass. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801890