Requirements for construction of nuclear system components at elevated temperatures (supplement to ASME Code Cases 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, and 1596) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This standard provides rules for the construction of Class 1 nuclear components, parts, and appurtenances for use at elevated temperatures. This standard is a complete set of requirements only when used in conjunction with Section III of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (ASME Code) and addenda, ASME Code Cases 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, and 1596, and RDT E 15-2NB. Unmodified paragraphs of the referenced Code Cases are not repeated in this standard but are a part of the requirements of this standard.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801907