Concepts of remote signal transmission for liquid-metal fast breeder reactors [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sensors and remote signal transmission techniques suitable for LMFBR conditions are discussed. Some of the major problems which must be addressed during further development of sensors and techniques are listed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "conf-771109-52", ANS winter meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 27 Nov 1977., and Burns, R.S.; Valentine, K.H.; De Lorenzo, J.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14801919