Document control and information retrieval system for the Fast Flux Test Facility (FFTF) [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A description is given of the FFTF Document Control and Information Retrieval System. The system utilizes a mini-computer along with various microfilm equipment and is designed to accommodate an anticipated 50 million pages of text and 750,000 drawings. The system is simple, uncluttered, eliminates duplication, and provides quick retrievability of documents for all technical and administrative personnel.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hedl-sa-838
E 1.99: conf-7606165-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Special Libraries Association, Denver, CO, USA, 7 Jun 1976.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14802050