Fuel performance annual report for 1981. [PWR; BWR] [electronic resource].
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 75 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This annual report, the fourth in a series, provides a brief description of fuel performance during 1981 in commercial nuclear power plants. Brief summaries of fuel operating experience, fuel problems, fuel design changes and fuel surveillance programs, and high-burnup fuel experience are provided. References to additional, more detailed information and related NRC evaluations are included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1982., "nureg/cr-3001", " pnl-4342", "DE83005013", and Tokar, M.; Bailey, W.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14802266