Reactivity analysis of core distortion effects in the FFTF [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 128 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An improved technique for evaluating core distortion reactivity effects was developed using reactivity analyses of two core geometry models (R-Z and HEX). This technique is incorporated into a new processor code called CORDIS. The advantages of this technique over existing reactivity models are that is preserves core heterogeneity, provides a control rod insertion effect model, uses row-dependent axial shape functions, and provides a flexible and cost efficient core distortion reactivity analysis method.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hedl-7100
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Engineering Development Lab., Richland, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14802340