Homogeneous-heterogeneous core evaluation and structural-material selection. [LMFBR] [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The safe and economic operation of an LMFBR is dependent on many diverse and in some cases conflicting design considerations. In particular, the judicious choice of a reactor core design can play a significant role in meeting safety and economic constraints. The main interest of this study is to compare the relative merits of two core concepts, homogeneous and heterogeneous, with respect to their neutronic performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Nuclear Society winter meeting, Washington, DC, USA, 14 Nov 1982.
Su, S.F.; Orechwa, Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14802358