Continuous gamma-ray spectrometry in the fast flux test facility (FFTF) [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In-core Compton-recoil ..gamma..-ray spectrometry was carried out in FFTF at very low power in the In-Reactor Thimble (IRT). The lower-energy electron spectrum at the FFTF-IRT midplane and the unfolded ..gamma..-ray spectrum are shown. 2 figures. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1980., "hedl-sa-2116s-fp", " conf-800942-19", ANS topical meeting on 1980 advances in reactor physics and shielding, Sun Valley, ID, USA, 14 Sep 1980., McElroy, W.N.; Bunch,W.L.; Gold, R.; Sheen, E.M.; Kaiser, B.J.; Moore, F.S. Jr., and Hanford Engineering Development Lab., Richland, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14802662