Component failures that lead to manual shutdowns. [PWR; BWR] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 67 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The data for this report are taken from a population of thirty-five LWRs, al of which differ appreciably in size, design, and age. Appendix A provides a graphical display of the number of manual shutdowns per operating year as a function of plant age, with the frequency adjusted to reflect plant availability.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:alo--79
E 1.99: sai--180-80-pa
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Science Applications, Inc., Palo Alto, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803035