Bulk Shielding Facility quarterly report, April--june 1978 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The BSR operated at an average power level of 1771 kW for 64.78 percent of the time during April, May, and June. Water-quality control in both the reactor primary and secondary cooling systems was satisfactory. The BSR was operated at low and variable power during this quarter for 52.684 hours as part of the training programs for nuclear engineering students from the University of Tennessee and Mississippi State University. The PCA was also used in the above-mentioned training programs and was operated on four occasions when Mississippi State University students actively participated in training laboratories. The PCA was also operated on sixteen occasions for the Pressure Vessel-Simulator Benchmark Experiment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-6628
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Thomas, J. R.; Hurt, III, S. S.; Lance, E. D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803070