LOFT primary coolant addition and Control Piping System stress analysis [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 61 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A stress analysis was performed on the Primary Coolant Addition and Control Piping System to determine if it met the conditions of the ASME Code, Section III, for Class 2 components. Results indicate that the Addition and Control System does not meet Section III criteria as the system is now installed. Only hanger (support) modifications are required to bring the stresses within the limits set forth in the Code. A design temperature of 459/sup 0/F was assumed for the analysis. The specified design temperature of 650/sup 0/F has been revised by ECRA's L-5713 and L-5714.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803074