Mark I 1/5-scale boiling water reactor pressure suppression experiment summary of effects due to vent line orifice variations [electronic resource] : air test series
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 80 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Twenty-seven air tests have been completed in the /sup 1///sub 5/-scale Mark I test facility. The observed effects of vent line orifice variations on the hydrodynamic vertical load function (HVLF) are presented. The conditions for standard tests, to which the orifice variation tests are compared, are defined and discussed. These tests used the ''standard'' or 9.5 inch orifices in the 90/sup 0/ sector vent lines.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lai, W.; Stein, W.; Meier, J.; McCauley, E. W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803348