Investigation of accuracy and computation time of a hierarchy of growth rate definitions. [LMFBR; PuO/sub 2/-UO/sub 2/] [electronic resource].
- West Lafayette, Ind. : Purdue University. School of Nuclear Engineering, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Purdue University. School of Nuclear Engineering and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A numerical illustration of the hierarchy of four logically different procedures for the calculation of the asymptotic growth of fast breeder fuel is presented. Each hierarchy level is analyzed in terms of accuracy and computational effort. Using the first procedure as reference, the fourth procedure, which incorporates the isotopic breeding worths, w vector*, requires a minimum amount of effort with a negligible decrease in accuracy.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1977., "coo-4116-2", and Maudlin, P.J.; Ott, K.O.; Borg, R.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803353