High flux isotope reactor. Quarterly report, October--December 1976 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Routine reactor operation with only three end-of-cycle shutdowns this quarter resulted in an on-stream time of 96.5 percent. Total on-stream time for the year was 93.8 percent. Basic operating data for the quarter are listed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-5871
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
McCord, R. V.; Corbett, B. L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803406