Sodium removal processes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 52 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This standard establishes requirements for acceptable processes for sodium removal from components or systems intended for reuse. The sodium removal methods described herein are applicable to removal of radioactive sodium, but additional requirements regarding the handling of radioactive components and process streams are not covered in this standard.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rdt-f-5-9t(4-77)
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803408