Review of methods for analysis of neutron streaming in the Fast Flux Test Facility reactor design [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The FFTF neutron streaming calculation is considered as consisting of four steps: (1) calculation of the source entering the reactor cavity, (2) calculation of the reactor cavity, (3) calculation of the reactor cavity shield, and (4) calculation of the vessel support system, head, and maintenance floor shield. Calculational methods used in each step are discussed. (DG)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "conf-760622-20", American Nuclear Society 1976 annual meeting, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 13 Jun 1976., and Mynatt, F.R.
View MARC record | catkey: 14803638