User's manual for the reactor burnup system, REBUS. [LMFBR] [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 189 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A user's manual for the REBUS System (REactor BUrnup System) is presented. Its primary purpose is to provide sufficient information about the REBUS capability to the user to ensure its efficient utilization. The current REBUS System either solves for the infinite time (equilibrium) operating conditions of a recycle system under fixed conditions, or solves for operating conditions during a single time step (non-equilibrium). The capability of studying various in-reactor fuel management and ex-reactor fuel management schemes has been included. REBUS has been operated with one- and two-dimensional diffusion theory neutronics solutions up to the present time. The model was specifically designed for extension to other neutronics models such as three-dimensional diffusion or transport theory and direct or synthesis solutions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hoover, L.J.; Meneley, D.A.; Olson, A.P.; Regis, J.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803852