LMFBR transducer performance in SLSF tests P1 and P2 [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The reliability and problem areas of sodium-immersed thermocouples, pressure transducers and flowmeters are presented for experiments P1 and P2 of the Sodium Loop Safety Facility (SLSF). The SLSF is a doubly-contained sodium loop situated in a core position of the Engineering Test Reactor at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "conf-770507-2", 23. ISA symposium and conference, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 1 May 1977., and Wilson, R.E.; Kaiser, W.C.; Anderson, T.T.; English, J.J.; Kuzay, T.M.; Pedersen, D.R.; Klingler, W.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14803893