Thermal reactor design for a neutron scattering source facility [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this paper is to present conclusions drawn from preliminary neutronic calculations and to present a possible reactor design configuration capable of meeting the above thermal flux level, flux location, and lifetime requirements. (JDB)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Annual meeting of the American Nuclear Society, Boston, MA, USA, 9 Jun 1985.
Difilippo, F.C.; Vondy, D.R.; Worley, B.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14804002