Megaproject: : a case study of China's Three Gorges Project / edited by Shiu-hung Luk and Joseph Whitney
- Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 236 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Luk, Shiu-hung and Whitney, Joseph B.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Chinese environment and development
- 0873327330 (alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Three Gorges Project
- "In this collection, we have selected ten papers ... originally published in China but were translated and published by M.E. Sharpe in two special issues of the journal Chinese geography and environment, volume 1 (1988-89)"--Introd. and "An East gate book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-226) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1483231